Sunday, February 28, 2010



Household jobs get done in different ways. The lawn gets mowed with this manual lawn mower. It is working really well these days, but the problem is that the parts are made of plastic, I just hope that the plastic lasts out this growing season. I don't actually do this work, my gardener come guard gets to use this up to date machine.

Now when it comes to other jobs they are for me. This week I have had to work on changing an end for my extension cord and taking the tap off of the water filter. I am so glad that I have my box of tools to be able to do these jobs. There was also the toilet that wasn't filling very well, so I took the flexible pipes off and found that it was plugged with rust. Now it is filling very well. It would be nice to have someone to do these jobs, but no one was around to do them, so now they are done. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are always little jobs to do around a house!!!