Thursday, November 06, 2008

Pretty in pink

In May, a new roof was put on my house and an outside painting was needed. When I arrived in Lichinga, I was told that they had just finished painting my house. I had been asked to buy the paint because someone was traveling to Nampula and could get it cheaper, so yes that is a good idea! The paint arrived and the job was started the week that I arrived, the great thing is that it was also finished. The paint that was bought was maroon, yellow and white. The yellow was for the main parts of the house and the maroon was for the trim or atleast this is what Steven, the organizer thought. Now have a look at my house! It is pretty pink.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Janice: I'm so glad you made it back safely! Bet it felt good to be home---even though it is now pink! (It could be worse...does it have dust bunnies under the bed? :) ) You are frequently in my thoughts and prayers. Love, Maribeth