How do you get 35 people from the furthest parts of Mozambique plus two from the USA together? October 8-13 our SIM team met at a remote conference center in northern Mozambique. Many driving up to 10 hours to get together. Any highlights? Just days before our international director Malcolm MacGregger and his wife were delayed in Portugal, meaning lots of juggling to get on another internal flight. The car which was to bring our children's helpers from Malawi developed a broken water pump which meant that I drove and extra 2.5 hours to get to the car, then towed it for about 5 hours. Driving at night was exhausting, so we stopped at a Catholic center, we were given floor space and water for baths and food. All this delay meant that some of us were late in arriving. But once we arrived we had a good time of fellowship, bible teaching and encouragement.
1 comment:
Wow, that is amazing. Towing a car at night... you have all the fun.
I am glad you got a good group shot. Maybe someday I can come and be your photographer. :0
Post a Comment