
Easter has come. This year for Easter I was out in the village of Caia for the morning service. It was a nice sunny day and we had a church full of people. Probably 1/2 of them children. After the service we had lunch. Not probably what you had for Easter dinner but good for us...nsima and beans. I had also baked a cake, so we each had a small piece of cake as well.
3 comments:
Hi
Janice,
Happy Easter to you. We had an early morning service and then dinner, you are so right not nsima and beans, we had ham and mashed potatoes. Cheese cake and carrot cupcakes. We had snow yesterday!
And today cool breezes. Joann
Glad you had sunshine! :) It rained here. love, Jayne
Thanks for sharing the pictures. I have a picture up in the hallway of the village children in Caia. It is a fun one to look at. Thanks for all your hard work. We are praying for you and miss you lots, Alysun
Post a Comment