Sundays, what nice days, you wake up in the morning knowing that the schedule for the day is just breakfast and then get ready for church, off to church by 8.30. Well one week as I was sitting in church, obviously a bit distracted I was looking down at my shoes and thought that they were getting a bit old and then noticed that they were not quite the same, what was the difference? !!! oops I have two different pairs of shoes on!!!
Now I look a bit harder when I leave the house to make sure that the shoes are the same style. :)
2 comments:
Thats funny! If it makes you feel better, I stared and stared at the picture trying to figure out what was "picture worthy." Then I read the shoes were different. Yep. They sure are.
Gary's co-worker did the same thing the other day, did't notice till the staff meeting!!!! You are not alone in this matter. Take care of yourself. Joann
Post a Comment