Monday, March 22, 2010

Caia singing



We are still getting lots of rain and I think that the ground is finally saturated so there is mud. I tried to avoid a hole and got stopped in this mud patch. But engaging the dif lock I was able to get out of the mud. Further down the road the bridge was no longer passable and we walked the last bit of the way to the village.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for info, I am always looking for something interesting on the Internet, i want to send
photos for your blog

Anonymous said...

We had quite a bit of rain the other week, but now it's all sunshiny! When we go home this afternoon Noah ran up to the house from the cable--wading in the ditch with his boots as he went. :)
love you!
Jayne

Anonymous said...

Well, we had the rains today, inches and inches and Edmund had his first soccer practice today in the rain and mud!!
enjoy the week, Joann

Aly sun said...

Pretty red mud. Glad you got out okay. No luck with the video? Sorry, it would be fun to see it.