"But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth." Acts 1:8 (NIV)
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Internet
Well there are certainly days when our service is good, but the last days have been a trial. One day I sat on the computer for most of morning, just trying to send a letter, I thought it had gone, only to find that two days later it was still there. Last night I tried for two hours to send a letter, only to fail, this morning I got up at 4.45 am to try at a time when there are not so many people on line, but alas the server was down until 6am. So goes the life of fast communication.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment