Two days to go!!! Yes I am going on vacation in two days. I am going with 4 other ladies, three live and work as missionaries in Malawi and the other works here in Lichinga with the Southern Baptist mission. The last week I have been piling things near my suitcase so that the little things won't be forgotten. I have found that this method works well for me. I get a suitcase out and start throwing things in or around it as I remember something. I am packing a few things for our stay in Nampula as I need to take bedding for there, then we are off to Tanzania.
We will be spending one night in Dar-a-saalem and then two nights in Zanzabar and then six nights on a wildlife safari, returning to two more nights in Nampula. Hopefully when I return I will have lots of pictures
1 comment:
This is the trip you needed a photographer for. sounds like so much fun. Can't wait to see the pictures (they'll be great I'm sure).
Post a Comment