"But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."
Acts 1:8 (NIV)
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Since I had success with the other video I am going to try a better one. I had tried to upload this a while back and couldn't do it, so was just experimenting when the other one actually uploaded. This is also singing at Caia.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Wow, what a trip, glad you could go. And nice singing too. Ihope that Sharon and Randy will get to go to the village too. Have a good time with them, Joann
1 comment:
Wow, what a trip, glad you could go. And nice singing too. Ihope that Sharon and Randy will get to go to the village too. Have a good time with them, Joann
Post a Comment