"But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth." Acts 1:8 (NIV)
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Three weeks ago, while visiting one of my workers, I realized that even though his family are Christians they haven't been going to church. I asked if they would be interested in starting a church at their house, since there are no churches close by. They were excited and said that they knew of three other families who would join the group. We have now met three times and have usually had about 6 adults and 20 kids.
Today I took some bible pictures and began having a little lesson for the children as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Who took the picture since I see you are in it? Nice work and I'm glad to see people gathering together to hear about God.
exciting, exciting!
~Jayne
Post a Comment