Today is New Years Day and I am remembering some of the last year. So here are some of the highlights that I am thinking about today:
Wireless internet at home. Two weeks ago I was in Maputo and was able to buy a wireless router. I have been able to get it working all by myself and have enjoyed doing internet stretched out on the couch and today!!!! sitting out in the yard with my feet up and the sun shining. Today is really one of the best days we have had for along time. There are a few clouds in the sky, but the sun is warm and my yard is really beautifully great. I have lots of things growing at the moment everything from apples to guavas to bananas to strawberries and corn. That is only the food stuff, there are also beautiful rosas and other flowers! I am really enjoying the out doors today.
1 comment:
Happy New Year Janice. Glad you have some wireless working from the house.
Post a Comment