Baby Shower
Last night we had a baby shower for Diana. We invited the local missionary ladies and had quite a group. I don't like those fun shower games, so we didn't have any. The ladies don't get together often so you can imagine the noise level. One lady said that her throat was sore from talking so loud and so much. But back to the party, Diana got some nice things for her baby. It is still a week away from the due date.
3 comments:
I am so glad you posted pictures. It looks like fun and I recognize familiar faces around the room.
hi... i'm Alina, Diana's sister. I am so happy that Diana have a baby girl. And I'm wating her to come in Romania.
Hey Janice! Absolutely nothing to do with the baby--although cool..i like babies---I cannot find your email address anywhere.....please send me it to camikevin@hotmail.com, thanks so much. Peace from Nampula, Kevin Zwart (AIM)
Post a Comment