"But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."
Acts 1:8 (NIV)
Thursday, November 10, 2005
Finally some pictures! Enjoy pictures from Janice's latest working trip. Here is one of Janice on the trolly in Cape Town, South Africa.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Glad the car was working the day you went. Brings back neat memories. Love you, Winnie
Janice: I am enjoying your blog, I now have a better idea of what keeps you so busy and used by God. Pictures are great! You are in my prayers. Love you, Maribeth
2 comments:
Glad the car was working the day you went. Brings back neat memories. Love you, Winnie
Janice: I am enjoying your blog, I now have a better idea of what keeps you so busy and used by God.
Pictures are great! You are in my prayers. Love you, Maribeth
Post a Comment